|Home > Services > Potential Modeling > Trade Potential > Electronic Cigarettes|
CTB publishes the first e-Cig (electronic cigarettes) Trade Directory in Italy
Over two thousand Stores (11 chains plus independents) geocoded and catalogued with their Potential Index. A unique tool resulting from a painstaking review of all available sources (institutional and independent).
CTB carried out a comprehensive survey of Stores selling electronic cicarettes ("e-Cig") through a painstaking cross-reference work of all available suorces, both institutional (Company Registry) and independent (stores lists published by chains).
The resulting picture is a universe of 2,011 Stores, of which 62% are independent stores while the remaining 38% is part of 11 retail chains (most of which with national presence).
All stores were geocoded to allow for a precise localization.
Moreover, CTB calculated for each store a Potential Index (expressed in 1 / 10,000th) by analyzing the characteristics of each store's Catchment Area (Population, demand, competition).
The Directory is available in table form (MS Excel file) or, upon request, also in vector format (shapefile or KML for Google Earth).
To learn more and / or request a quote please contact us